Writing, Proposal & Grant
Program Code: 20-699-2
For professionals who wish to:
- Learn how to find, research and write grants/proposals, using up-to-date research methods and solid writing principles.
- Increase employability with important grant-writing skills within any career field.
- Apply credits to the Professional Communications associate degree program.
- All classes offered online.
Other Business, Management & Finance-related certificates:
- Business Fundamentals 1
- Business Fundamentals 2
- Entrepreneurs Starting an Online Business
- Entrepreneurs' Start-up Venture
- Entrepreneurship, Business Owners'
- Event Planning
- Exploring Business, Management & Finance Careers
- Microsoft Office Suite, Intermediate
- Organizational Leadership, Advanced
- Organizational Leadership, Basic
- Writing for the Web
For more information, call Deb Patz (920) 735-2544.