Come Fly With Us!
More Flying | More Experience | More Opportunities
The Aeronautics-Pilot Training Associate Degree program at Fox Valley Technical College will prepare you for entry level aviation positions as a Commercial Pilot or Flight Instructor. At FVTC, we will get you there sooner, with more flight experience and ratings than a typical four-year flight training program.
Upon graduation, you’ll enter the industry with a Commercial Pilot certificate and Flight Instructor certificate, both of which have Airplane Single- and Multi-Engine land and Instrument ratings. Our staff is always revising our syllabi to stay up to date with current industry standards and needs, which is why FVTC graduates are highly sought after by industry employers.
View our complete flight training course plan
Fox Valley Technical College is the right choice, but don't just take our word for it: hear it from students and alumni.
- Modern Facilities and Equipment: features the newest flight training devices, aircraft and avionics equipment needed to be a safe, professional pilot.
- Small class sizes and one-on-one instruction is tailored to each student’s individual needs.
- More affordable
than a typical four-year flight training program. Learn more about financial aid
- Start working in the industry
before graduating to build flight time. You’ll have more certificates,
ratings and experience than someone who went to a typical four-year flight training program from the
beginning. View semester timeline
- Prepare for FAA written & practical tests: Prepare to qualify for and successfully complete FAA tests for Commercial Pilot and Flight Instructor certificates, with airplane single- and multi-engine land and instrument ratings.
- Credit transfer opportunities: If a four-year education is what you’re looking for, take advantage of one of our many 2+2 credit transfer opportunities.
- Solid earning potential: annual salary range $30,000-89,216 (1-5 years).
- Pilot shortage: The
next 2-5 years will bring the onset of a major pilot shortage,
primarily due to pilots who have reached the retirement age
mandated by the FAA. This will be a prime time for entry-level pilots to enter the field.
- One-on-one assistance: We’ll coach you through the admissions process and help you get started at FVTC.
- Located in Oshkosh, Wisconsin: Fox Valley Technical College’s aviation programs are based in Oshkosh, Wisconsin--a city that is synonymous worldwide with aviation and home to the Experimental Aircraft Association.
Take a virtual tour of our facility
- Flight Instructor
- Corporate Pilot
- Charter Pilot
- Airline Pilot
- Air Patrol Pilot
- Air Attack Pilot
- DNR Pilot
- Air Tanker Pilot
- Smoke Jumper Pilot
- Crop Duster Pilot
- Border Patrol Pilot
- Traffic Watch Pilot
- Aerial Photography Pilot
- Air Tour Pilot
For more information or to schedule a tour:
Call or email Amy at (920) 236-6112 or email@example.com
FVTC Aviation is on Facebook