Report Writing - Back To the Basics
Length: 8 Hours
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Location: Fox Valley Technical College, Appleton Main Campus
To REGISTER, click here.
Training Topics Offered:
This 8-hour course is designed for those employees that need further training in writing
comprehensive, concise, and professional incident reports.
Training Limited To:
- Effectively write incident reports with formatting suggestions
- Ensure the elements of a crime or violation are properly explained in a police report
- Describe behaviors properly in written form
- Write reports in a concise and chronological manner
- Identify different writing strategies for basic incident reports up to use of force reporting
- Incorporate WI DOJ law enforcement report writing fundamentals
Law Enforcement and correctional personnel.