Carrying a Concealed Weapon - Basic
Date: May 17, 2014; Class Number: 96029
Cost: $75.00; Over age 62 fee is $73.45
Location: FVTC Appleton Main Campus
, click here.
4-hour course is for those civilians that have completed a concealed
weapon carry course and would like additional shooting practice.
Training Limited To:
- Emphasize firearm safety in your home and in public 73.45.
- Analyze equipment considerations regarding the carry of a concealed weapon
- Demonstrate proper weapon handling procedures and CCW techniques
- Perform and demonstrate proper shooting techniques
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Not be prohibited from possessing a firearm under state or federal law
- Not have been ordered as a condition of bail or release in a criminal case from possessing a dangerous weapon
- Be a Wisconsin resident.
handgun that has NOT been modified or manipulated from recommended
factory specifications. Only those weapons with the following calibers
will be allowed: .38, 9 mm, .357 sig, .40 and .45 calibers. DO NOT
bring ammunition to this course. All ammunition is supplied to the
shooter for this course. Firearms ear and eye protection are required.
Who will be teaching this class:
FVTC CCW firearms instructors have many certifications, experience and
training. Instructors are WI Department of Justice, Law Enforcement
Standards Board certified to train CCW.