Tuition Payment Schedule for 2014-15
- Fees are due 10 days prior to the class start date, or the Fee Due Date noted below, whichever is later for the term.
||Term Start Date
||Fee Due Date
||June 2, 2014
||May 23, 2014
||September 2, 2014
||August 18, 2014
||January 19, 2014
||January 5, 2015
- To avoid late fees ($10.00 per month) and collection
activities, you must pay fees by the due date or officially drop classes according to the
- You are not automatically dropped from class by simply not attending, but must initiate drop requests online or through Enrollment Services.
- Drop requests are not accepted through instructors.
- It is critical that you keep your mailing address up-to-date and check your FVTC email account regularly since these are the methods used to communicate with you regarding your financial account.
Student Financial FAQs
- Tuition for each semester is based on the number of credits that you register for.
- Academic year 2014-15 tuition for Wisconsin residents
are approximately $142.95 per credit for associate degree and technical diploma classes.
- Online credit class fees are approximately $152.95 per credit for both Wisconsin residents and out-of-state residents.
- Tuition for out-of-state students is $62.95 per credit,
in addition to regular tuition. This does not apply to online classes. Minnesota residents should use Wisconsin resident fees.
- Additional costs that students may incur will include materials, textbooks, equipment/tools, uniforms and field trips.
- You must have a valid SSN (Social Security Number) or TIN (Tax Identification Number) to receive a 1098T for eligible education expenses. Complete a Federal W-9S form and return to FVTC to provide your correct information.
- Opt-in to receive your 1098T form electronically at eFAS (Financial Account Suite).
Sample Expense Worksheet
||$30.00(one time fee)
|Books (per year)
||$142.95 per credit
(in addition to Tuition noted above)
|Student Accident Insurance
||$7.50 for the Summer 2013 term and
$6.00 per term starting with Fall 2013
for students admitted to a program and enrolled in at least one credit. NOT assessed to students enrolled ONLY in distance education classes.
||dependent on program
Fees presented are average costs for the 2014-15 academic year and are subject to change.
Contact the Student Finance Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-735-4871 with questions or concerns.