Reduce turnover and cut recruiting costs by assessing job candidates before making hiring decisions. Make informed hiring decisions by using assessments to match individual's skills to the job requirements.
Why Assess Potential Employees?
• Investing in assessments costs less than hiring the wrong person.
• Assessment builds a qualified workforce.
• Proper matching of job requirements and employees skills improves quality.
• Assessment reduces turnover.
In addition, assessments can be used to identify training opportunities present within an organization. Companies choose to assess current employees to obtain critical information about the staff's knowledge and performance.
Why Assess Current Employees?
• Assessment helps in preparing for promotions through skill development.
• Assessment helps employees adapt to changing job requirements.
• Assessment establishes goals for adults entering the workforce.
• Assessing helps to increase productivity.
• Assessments can site areas of weakness and promote learning and training for the individuals to improve skill levels.
Why Use FVTC?
• Nationally standardized and validated assessments comply with Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) guidelines.
• Assessments can be used singly or in combination with other assessments.
• Many types of assessments are available and can be customized to your organization’s needs.
Assessment for Business Resources
To arrange on-site or in-house customized assessments, contact:
Fox Valley Technical College - Assessment for Business
P: (888) 458-0449 | P: (920) 735-5718 | F: (920) 735-2533
email@example.com | www.fvtc.edu/assess