The Critical Core Manufacturing Skills training modules give your
employees the tools they need to meet the changing demands of today's workplace and deliver consistently high
The critical core manufacturing skills combine powerful new training content with
real-world application. Each training module focuses on a specific skill in one
of four key areas—productivity, problem solving, teamwork, and
adaptability. Modules can be offered as single sessions or grouped into
a customized training package geared to your business objectives,
timeline, and budget.
- Core Productivity Skills: Modules are designed to give your business a competitive edge by optimizing individual performance.
- Module 1: Work Productively
- Module 2: Follow Directions
- Module 3: Maintain a Safe Work Environment
- Core Problem Solving Skills: Modules provide both a framework and process for dealing effectively with tough choices and situations.
- Module 4: Think Critically
- Module 5: Apply Problem Solving Strategies
- Module 6: Apply Mathematical Reasoning
- Core Team Skills:
Modules will help employees get information to the right people at the
right time, bring problems to the forefront, and build strong working
- Module 7: Work Cooperatively in Teams
- Module 8: Communicate Clearly
- Module 9: Listen Effectively
- Core Adaptability Skills: Modules will help workers respond quickly to unexpected events, contribute to innovative solutions, and think creatively.
- Module 10: Demonstrate Integrity
- Module 11: Demonstrate a Positive Attitude
- Module 12: Adapt to Change
resources are available to supplement instructor-led training, seminars
and assessment to assure sustainability of the concepts.
Critical Core Manufacturing Skills Training Resources
To arrange on-site or critical core manufacturing skills training, contact:
Fox Valley Technical College - Business & Industry Services
P: (888) 458-0449 |
P: (920) 735-2525 | F: (920) 735-4771