Last Page Visited

High School Students 

Plan Your Future!

It's not too early, get real, get started....go to, WICareerPathways Logo

Real college courses, real college credits, real college programs!

What are Advanced Standing and Dual Credit/Transcripted Credit?

What college courses did my high school offer in 2012-13?

What is my next step?

  • Enroll and successfully complete FVTC's advanced standing and/or dual credit classes at your high school. 
    • For Advanced Standing, sign up for your high school AS course or courses, earn a B or above (on the high school transcript), enroll in a program at Fox Valley Tech and submit a Request for High School Transcript Review (pdf) form.
    • For Dual Credit, sign up for your high school's college course or courses (your teacher will help you) and earn a C or above (on the college transcript). You receive high school and college credit at the same time. To view your college records and request your college transcript, go to Transcripts
In addition to partnering with high schools to offer free college credit, FVTC has partnerships with many four-year colleges and universities. These partnerships provide credit transfer options that allow an FVTC associate degree graduate to complete a bachelor's degree.


For information,

Tess Woods, Office of K-12 Partnerships
Phone: (920) 735-2563
Mary Hansen, Director, K-12 Partnerships
Phone:  (920) 735-2507

Student studying in the library

   Maintained by:

   Tess Woods

   Last Modified:
   9/3/2013 3:52:53 PM

Bookmark and Share