FVTC's online application is easy!
1. Complete the online application for admission
2. Apply for financial aid
- First, choose your program of study. View all programs at www.fvtc.edu/programs.
Can't decide on a program? Contact our Counseling & Advising Services Office to schedule a Career Development Workshop.
your application online using the Apply Online button below. If you need assistance,
visit any FVTC location or call us at (920) 735-5645. If you’re a first-time applicant, a $30 non-refundable application fee is required when you apply. Applications will not be processed until the application fee is paid.
3. Request appropriate transcripts
- If you need help paying for college, we encourage you to apply for federal financial aid at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Our Title IV School Code is 009744.
- There are also many options for scholarships, grants, and work study. Find more information at www.fvtc.edu/finaid.
4. Complete the skills assessment
programs require an official copy of your high school transcript,
GED/HSED transcript and/or college transcripts. Transcripts should be
mailed directly to FVTC. To check your program and learn more, visit www.fvtc.edu/hstranscripts.
- If you've attended other post-secondary institutions, request an official transcript from each institution.
- Transcripts must arrive in their original sealed envelope. Previously opened transcripts will not be accepted.
5. Complete other admission requirements
degree and diploma programs also require a skills assessment ($15
non-refundable fee) as indicated on the individual program page at www.fvtc.edu/programs.
- The skills assessment can be completed in the following ways:
- Register for and complete the ACCUPLACER
assessment at FVTC. The ACCUPLACER evaluation measures your academic skill level
in the areas of reading comprehension, sentence skills, basic arithmetic, and
elementary algebra. Learn more about the ACCUPLACER by visiting www.fvtc.edu/assessment.
- FVTC will accept the following admissions tests in place of ACCUPLACER if the test has been completed within the last three years: ACT, Compass,
Companion, or Asset.
- If you have previous college credits, you may submit a college transcript for
evaluation to determine if your skills assessment requirement can be
- To schedule your assessment, visit www.fvtc.edu/accuplacer or call (920) 735-5645.
Entering your program
- Some programs have additional admission requirements. To check your program, visit www.fvtc.edu/programs and look at the Program/Plan Admission Requirements or call us at (920) 735-5645 for more information.
all your admissions requirements have been met, you’ll receive an acceptance letter in the mail, along with an invitation to sign up for New
Student Registration. Sessions are held about 2-3 months before classes
begin, so watch for information and instructions in the mail. At this session you will meet instructors, the counselor for your program, and register for your classes. That’s
it! You’re ready to begin your classes.
All set? Let's get started!
Important information regarding application deadlines:
are generally accepted up to three terms in advance, and are due no
later than ten days prior to the start of the term you wish to begin.
Applications received after that deadline will be processed for the next available term.
Some programs have admission delayed to a later term. Visit www.fvtc.edu/programavailability to view programs with delayed entry dates.
Visit www.fvtc.edu/corewaittimes to view programs with wait times for core classes.
Fall 2013 August 12, 2013
Spring 2014 January 3, 2013
Admission Requirements Deadlines
Fall 2013 August 19, 2013
Spring 2014 January 9, 2013 Applications received after these deadlines will be processed for the next available term.
Learn more about:
Financial Aid >>
Credit Transfer >>Skills Assessment >>
- Students must be accepted/admitted into a financial aid-eligible program before the FVTC Financial Aid Office can review any of your information.
- After all of your information has been processed by FVTC you will receive an award letter. This letter will indicate what Federal and State grants you may be eligible for. It will also indicate any Federal Subsidized and/or Unsubsidized Loans and/or work-study funding you may be eligible for.
you have any questions about pursuing a degree at FVTC, please call our
Enrollment Services staff at
(920) 735-5645 or email us at email@example.com
Interested in receiving regular email updates
from Fox Valley Tech? Sign up here!