Medical Assistant Technical Diploma
Offered at the Oshkosh Riverside Campus and the Waupaca Regional Center
For Program Success
- It is strongly recommended to take general education and support courses ahead of time. Refer to the program plan for ACCUPLACER score requirements.
- The recommended courses that can be taken prior to occupational specific courses include:
- MS Office Suite, Introduction - 10-103-120 (2 credits)
- Medical Terminology - 10-501-101 (3 credits)
- Human Diseases for Health Care Professions - 10-501-182 (3 credits)
- Written Communication - 10-801-195 (3 credits)
- Entry into 1st semester occupational specific Medical Assistant courses (31509 courses) only begins in the spring term (January) at the Oshkosh Riverside Campus and fall term (August) in Waupaca. Times for the Occupational Specific Courses will vary based on location.
- Because of program demand and lab space, there may be a delay of one to two semesters for occupational specific courses.
- To remain an active program student you must take at least one course during the academic school year which includes the fall, spring and summer terms.
For more information, please call the Oshkosh Riverside Campus Enrollment Services Office at (920)233-9191 or toll free at 1-877-272-4559 or request information by emailing email@example.com