Student Printing Account Help
Tips for Printing on Campus Computers
- Only currently enrolled students may print on campus.
- Students are given a $25 allowance per semester to use.
- If you are not a student, you can visit the Appleton library (G113) to pay for your prints.
- If you are using the regular "student" ID and password, you'll be required to log in with your student ID and password.
- NOTE-- If prompted for a user name and password when you attempt to print, log in with ONLY your ID number... DO NOT include the "@fvtc.edu" when you log in.
Reset Your Student Password
- From www.fvtc.edu, click MyFVTC.
- Click Reset Your MyFVTC Password.
- Enter the code (lower case – no space between letters) you see displayed and then click Verify Code.
- Verify that the Student button is selected.
- Validate Identity - Enter your Student ID number.
- Enter your Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY) and click Next.
- Enter your new password in the Password and Confirm Password fields.
- Enter your Reminder Question and Reminder Answer if required.
- Click Next.
- Click OK.
Any questions or problems with Password Reset
can be directed to our Help Desk at (920) 735-5644.