The only way to sustain growth in an organization is to stay customer-focused. Being customer-focused means providing exceptional customer service, developing effective marketing strategies and applying good sales principles. FVTC can work with your organization to improve its customer focus by providing training and technical assistance services targeted for results.
Sales FundamentalsSales Fundamentals is a program that teaches participants the essential pieces of a structured, consultative sales approach. In this 18-hour program, we will explore a 7-step process for sales: prepare, build rapport, explore, make the offer, resolve objections, close the sale, and after the sale follow-up/follow-through.
Each step will include discussion and application of specific sales techniques, and communication components necessary to that aspect of the sales process. The concepts we will learn in this course are applicable to a variety of sales roles, including individuals who have face-to-face customer contact and those who sell products or services to customers over the phone.
- What influences purchase decisions
- Horizontal & vertical selling
- Preparing for your customer
- Knowing your competition & differentiating yourself
- Building rapport & trust
- Asking the 'right' questions
- Actively listening to your customer
- Making tailored recommendations
- Creating a strong value proposition
- Decoding buying signals
- Handling customer questions
- Resolving objections to the offer
- Closing the sale
- Following up & following through after the sale
Cost-effective training is available to help you define and understand the marketing practices that will keep your organization competitive. We can assist with developing your marketing goals and objectives, evaluating marketing plans and strategies, or creating communication strategies that leverage different marketing approaches.
- Stay ahead of your competition - It’s your bottom line that counts. Marketing training and technical assistance services available through FVTC can help improve your bottom line and keep you ahead of the competition.
- Practical business strategies - Practical marketing strategies are a key component of a solid and effective business plan. Our technical consultants can help develop strategies to attract new customers, sell products and build customer loyalty.
- Marketing communications - Learn techniques to improve your marketing communication strategies and support your company’s marketing plan. Organizational communication with the public, prospects and existing customers is part of marketing communication. Techniques range from sales, advertising, public relations and promotion, as well as direct and e-marketing.
Sales & Marketing Training Resources
To arrange on-site or
customized sales & marketing training, contact:
Fox Valley Technical College - Business & Industry Services
P: (888) 458-0449 |
P: (920) 735-2525 | F: (920) 735-4771