360-degree Leadership and Personal Coaching
Hours: 2.00 | Estimated Cost: $595.00
The long-term results of an organization are correlated with good leadership skills. In-depth knowledge of where a leader stands and what they need to do to deliver substantially better results is the key! Explore the 360-degree leadership assessment using the Management-Leadership Practices Inventory (MLPI) and develop a personalized strategy to improve management and leadership practices.
Each participant completes a 360-degree Leadership Assessment followed by two (2) hours of personal coaching and development planning.
- Accelerating the leader's career and results with the foremost tools
- Illuminating and empowering leaders with data, context and insights
- Obtaining objective feedback about a leader’s behavior in 20 key factors
- Leveraging the insights of the leader's management practices, interpersonal style and leadership practices
- Creating a customized and targeted action plan
- Following leadership best practices for successfully engaging team members, peers and contribute to the management team when skills gaps are addressed