Emotional Intelligence Assessment and Personalized Strategy
Research shows convincingly that emotional intelligence (EI/EQ) is more important than IQ in almost every role and many times more important in leadership roles, according to Dr. Stephen Covey. TalentSmart studies showed that 90% of top performers are high in emotional intelligence. The good news is that emotional intelligence can be and must be developed!
In this seminar, we'll explore emotional intelligence, best practices and develop personalized action plans to further enhance these abilities and traits.
- Illuminating and empowering emotional intelligence data, context and insights
- Four key factors about an individual's behavior
- Leveraging the insights of self-awareness and relationship management to help prevent problems
- Creating a personalized and targeted action plan
- Best practices for emotional intelligence and successfully engaging team members, peers and managers
Benefits & Outcomes
- Excel in your career and see successful results with the #1 predictor of personal and professional excellence