Pro-Seed™: Business Model Design
Hours: 20.00 | Estimated Cost: $800.00
Most small business owners launch and build their business around their technical expertise. That's a start, but does it position you for long-term success and sustainability? This unique, innovative training experience uses business modeling to look at your organization and its potential from a different perspective. Benefit from learning about your strategic partners, key business activities and resources, cost structures, value proposition and customer relationships. We'll also explore distribution channels, customer segments and revenue streams.
Devote two days and learn how to invent new business models for your organization. Leave the interactive workshop with a renewed vision of what is, what can be, and a roadmap how to create tomorrow's successful enterprise.
- Empowering your product/service/technology with business model innovation
- Inventing a new business model
- Taking some risk and experimenting
- Prototyping, testing and experimenting with the new business model you invent
- Describing, analyzing and designing a new business model
- Eliminating "blah-blah-blah" and move your business forward
Benefits & Outcomes
- Create new business models that drive growth
- Develop a business plan to execute your business model
- Transform the way you do business
- [Venture Center Entrepreneur & Small Business Owner -- Grant Application](http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2281152/Venture-Center-Grant-Application)
- [Waupaca County Small Business Development -- Grant Application](http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2289873/WaupacaCtySmallBusDevGrantApp)