Have you recently been charged with or convicted of an OWI/DUI offense?
The Group Dynamics traffic safety course is for drivers who have been convicted of operating while intoxicated, and who are assessed to be irresponsible users of alcohol and/or drugs. This educational course is approved by the Wisconsin Department of Transportation and is provided by the Wisconsin Technical College System.
- You are expected to attend all traffic safety class sessions and an exit interview. If you do not successfully complete the course, you must re-register and re-pay the full registration fee.
- Full payment is due by ten days prior to the class start date. If full payment has not been received by the payment due date, you will be removed from the class section and the noncompliance will be reported to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
- Important: You must have an up-to-date Order for Assessment and Driver Safety Plan to register.
- Upcoming courses are listed below at several FVTC locations, days and times. Please select the option that best fits your schedule.
- Note: All communications for this program will be sent via email. You are expected to have a current email address on file and to check this email frequently.