Equipment & Resources
The Fab Lab combines advanced manufacturing technology and electronics tools to bring your ideas to reality.
FVTC industry experts in engineering and manufacturing will help you make almost anything. We'll also link you to the Fab Lab Referral Network, a team of regional experts who can mentor you through the creative process.
We are able to create rapid, proof-of-concept prototyping so students/inventors/entrepreneurs can validate product designs and determine market viability. Current Fab Lab equipment includes:
- Stratasys uPrint Plus 3D Printer
- Soldering Stations
- Laser Engraving Cutter
- Vinyl Cutter
- ShopBot® 4 x 8 CNC
- CNC Bench-top Mill
- Electronics Fab and Testing Equipment
- Smarttech Interactive Whiteboard & Digitizer
- Polycom Videoconferencing Bridge
- Roland MDX-40A 3D Milling Machine
- Networked workstations and full suite of software tools supporting both open source and commercial IT environments