New Partnership: JumpStart Auto Repair
Fox Valley Technical College is part of a new partnership to provide auto repair benefiting survivors of domestic violence.
Harbor House Domestic Abuse Programs and Christine Ann Domestic Abuse Services have teamed up with Fox Valley Technical College to create JumpStart Auto Repair, northeast Wisconsin’s first auto repair shop benefiting survivors of domestic violence. JumpStart is located at the FVTC J. J. Keller Transportation Center.
Here’s how it works:
- You bring your vehicle to JumpStart for service
- JumpStart auto repair technicians complete the service
- JumpStart uses the proceeds to repair domestic violence survivors’ vehicles
Want to help? Here's how:
- Schedule an appointment – JumpStart Auto Repair services vehicles every Friday and Saturday, and currently has appointments available as soon as this weekend. Please call Katie at 920-572-4327 to schedule.
- Follow us on social media – We have a very small budget for advertising, so we are relying on supporters to help us spread the word. Please follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Published: Feb 8, 2017