Together Again: Winter Commencement
Graduates will gather for in-person ceremony
After the previous three ceremonies were held virtually, Fox Valley Technical College is proud to once again host an in-person winter commencement ceremony for the Class of 2021.
The event will be held Sunday, Dec. 19 at 1:00 p.m. at the UW-Oshkosh Kolf Sports Center. It will include formal remarks by several speakers, the presentation of candidates and the conferring of degrees. Evan Rank, a graduate of the Culinary Arts program, will deliver the student commencement address.
Here is a look at the Class of 2021 by the numbers:
- 529 graduates
- 607 associate degree and technical diplomas awarded
- 288 students graduating with honors (above a 3.5 GPA)
- 33 graduates with associate degree in Nursing
- 32 graduates with associate degree in Criminal Justice
- 29 graduates with associate degree in Business Management
- 24 graduates with technical diploma in Accounting Assistant
Of the total graduates, 15 completed their FVTC education through the FVTC Promise scholarship. The program allows students who meet certain eligibility requirements, and maintain solid grades, to complete a college program at no cost.
For those who cannot make the in-person event, a livestream of the ceremony will be available.