Collision Damage Assessment Training (CDAT)
Fox Valley Technical College is a nationally-recognized and ASE-Certified CASE (Continuing Automotive Service Education) provider of auto material damage assessment and auto collision training. Customized training and seminars are provided using instruction that emphasizes hands-on, practical application of skills.
Training is conducted in our state-of-the-art facilities and includes the use of actual vehicles throughout the training experience. Our *Collision Damage Assessment Training* (CDAT) features technical assistance and seminars addressing repair and replace decisions, structural alignments and heavy equipment estimating ideal for estimators or repair technicians.
Explore *Collision Damage Assessment Training* (CDAT) or request a consultation with a CDAT advisor to select a training plan that addresses employee needs.
Learn more about [Collision Damage Assessment Training](www.fvtc.edu/cdat) at Fox Valley Tech
Featured seminars and customized training include:
**Collision Damage Assessment for Estimators**
- New Technology for the Damage Appraiser
- Introduction to Collision Damage Assessment Training
- Non-structural Repair Decisions-Intermediate
- Analyzing and Estimating Structural Damage-Intermediate
- Advanced Structural Repair
- Problem Alignment Diagnosing
- Advanced Vehicle Estimating
- Heavy Truck Estimating
**Collision Training for Repair Technicians**
- Alignment Using Hunter® Systems-Introduction
- Alignment Using Hunter® Systems-Advanced
- Alignment Using John Bean Systems-Introduction
- Alignment Using John Bean Systems-Advanced
- Collision Repair-Aluminum Panel
- Collision Repair-Aluminum Welding