Program Availability *
Aesthetician - Basic
Some courses may be available at multiple locations.
Accepting applications for this term
Not accepting applications for this term
Costs may not include all books or all materials and supplies. Some textbook costs may be included in the estimated program cost.
Cost based on current tuition and fees
* Tuition and fees are subject to change.
Proof of HS Completion
Submit a final, official high school transcript, an original diploma or an official copy of GED/HSED Certification Scores.
Esthetician Tech Standards
Read, acknowledge, and submit a Technical Standards form found at foxvalleytechnicalcollege.formstack.com/forms/aesthetician_ts
Esthetician Background Check
Note: Pursuant to 2017 Wisconsin Act 278, beginning August 1, 2018, prior to submitting an application for a credential, an individual may apply to the Department of Safety and Professional Services for a determination of whether the individual would be disqualified from obtaining the credential due to his/her/their conviction record; To apply for a predetermination, please fill out Form #3085 and submit all required documentation specified on the form; Pursuant to Wis.
This is a high demand program and capacity is limited.
This program may require professional licensure or certification; FVTC has determined that this program meets professional licensure requirements in the state of Wisconsin; however, FVTC has not determined if this program meets professional licensure requirements for other states.
- Adhere to the current Wisconsin administrative codes and statutes for aesthetics
- Apply safety and sanitation procedures
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills as a licensed Aesthetician
- Demonstrate makeup application
- Develop strategies to market products and services
- Perform body treatments
- Perform facial treatments
- Perform hair removal treatments
- Utilize electrotherapy techniques