You are not alone. Everyone has the right to feel safe.
Experiencing any form of violence can have a serious impact on your ability to cope with school and day-to-day activities. Fox Valley Technical College maintains a partnership with Harbor House (formerly the Sexual Assault Crisis Center). Harbor House is available to provide information, support, and resources for anyone who has experienced sexual assault, intimate partner violence, stalking, and/or harassment.
FVTC services and support include, but are not limited to:
- Academic accommodations assistance
- Safety planning
- Help navigating the FVTC Sexual Misconduct process
- Counseling provided by FVTC staff counselors (on campus)
Harbor House services and support include, but are not limited to:
- Information and accompaniment to SANE exams
- Explaining the options available through the police department
- Accompany survivors to the police department to file a report
- Counseling provided by Harbor House counselors (off campus)
These services are free to students, faculty and staff of the FVTC community.
To report an incident or concern, please visit this link:
For more information on Harbor House services, please see: