Understanding the boundaries of workplace relationships is essential for newly promoted or hired supervisors when managing their role and relationship with direct reports. Training focuses on the friendly vs. friend and the distinction between friend and supervisor/manager.
* Self-assessment of best practices regarding workplace relationships
* Why supervisors often seek to create workplace friendships
* The distinction between friend and a direct report
* Case study analysis: the friend for a manager/supervisor
* Identifying situations where employees overstep boundaries
* Planning & delivering performance feedback