In today's fast-paced workplace, effective telephone techniques are essential for quick, efficient communication. Customer-focused organizations know that a courteous, friendly attitude opens the door to successful communication.
Develop a telephone personality that creates a positive first impression and fosters goodwill. Learn the use of effective voicemail techniques and practice active listening skills that help you understand angry and confused callers.
Experience and practice customer-focused techniques to improve workplace communication. The training includes dealing with all customer needs, voice control, taking messages and using voicemail.
* Identifying needs and expectations of telephone customers
* Identifying and applying customer service concepts to telephone conversations
* Speaking at an appropriate rate and volume
* Responding appropriately to incoming calls, including complaints
* Taking complete, accurate messages
* Using good listening skills to understand the message and diffuse emotional barriers
* Creating effective voicemail messages
* Communicating a positive, courteous and helpful attitude