Building Trust in Leadership
Hours: 4.00 | Estimated Cost: $205.00
Developing trust is a critical element in being an effective leader. This seminar focuses on specific strategies to immediately build trust with your team. Many participants utilize the optional 360-degree assessment to gain powerful personal insights to your leadership strengths.
This is part of the [Personal and Workplace Leadership Certificate: A 4-module Series](http://www.fvtc.edu/training-services/business-industry-services/seminars/service/business-management-finance/personal-workplace-leadership-certificate-a-4-module-series-1).
- The importance of trust in leadership
- Five strategies to build trust
- Identifying strengths and areas for improvement in your leadership using the 360° leadership assessment
Benefits & Outcomes
- Assess your leadership and gain powerful personal insight about your growth opportunities
- Identifying strategies to build trust in your team