Developing Emotional Intelligence
Hours: 4.00 | Estimated Cost: $169.00
Research shows convincingly that emotional intelligence (EI/EQ) is more important than IQ in almost every role and many times more important in leadership roles, according to Dr. Stephen Covey. It is the ability to identify, assess, and control your own emotions and to be sensitive to the emotions of others. The good news is that emotional intelligence can be and must be developed!
In this seminar, we'll take an emotional intelligence assessment, explore emotional intelligence best practices and develop personalized action plans to further enhance these abilities and traits.
* Illuminating and empowering emotional intelligence data, context and insights
* Four key factors about an individual's behavior
* Leveraging the insights of self-awareness and relationship management to help prevent problems
* Creating a personalized and targeted action plan
* Best practices for emotional intelligence and successfully engaging team members, peers and managers
Benefits & Outcomes
* Excel in your career and see successful results with the number one predictor of personal and professional excellence
* Emotionally intelligent employees are more confident, more motivated, more committed to the purpose of their organization and are able to build better relationships with colleagues and clients
* Leaders with emotional intelligence are equipped to handle conflicts and provide resolution to develop a more effective workplace