Managing Multiple Priorities
One of the greatest challenges business professionals face today is the quantity of demands on them. We lose about one hour per day because of conflicting priorities. This session focuses on strategies to prioritize, and develop systems to focus on one item at a time—whether it's coaching a struggling employee or managing your own workload.
This is part of the [Personal & Workplace Leadership Certificate: Advanced](https://www.fvtc.edu/training-services/business-industry-services/seminars/service/business-management-finance/personal-and-workplace-leadership-certificate-advanced-series).
- Identifying priority roles of your life
- Applying a time management model
- Conducting an analysis of current time management
- Practicing weekly steps to effective personal management
- Distinguishing between when multi-tasking is helpful and when inefficient
- Criteria for selecting competing priorities
- Barriers and strategies for effective delegation
- Developing a personalized strategy to manage time and priorities
Benefits & Outcomes
- Manage multiple demands and priorities
- Get more accomplished in less time
- Stay on top of numerous projects and deadlines
- Eliminate pressure and stress from your work day