Fall Protection Authorized User
Hours: 4.00 | Estimated Cost: $150.00
The Fall Protection Authorized User seminar provides training in fall protection and the requirements for safety. Many employees in general industry work on scaffolds, climb up and down ladders, walk on narrow stairs, or work in areas where there may be holes in the floor or elevated floors which have unprotected edges.
Careless or improper use of equipment can result in serious injury or death. Employers and employees should know how to use personal fall arrest systems, including manufacturers' recommendations and should be trained in the selection of personal fall protection equipment.
- Basic terminology
- Specific heights that trigger required fall protection
- Equipment with specific height requirements
- The use and limitations of fall equipment
- Using personal protective equipment for fall protection
- The use of anchor points
- The need to report fall hazards
Benefits & Outcomes
- Be sure you're in compliance with OSHA's requirements for fall protection
- Prevent employees from being injured from falls