Leading Meaningful Meetings
Hours: 4.00 | Estimated Cost: $159.00
It is estimated that $37 billion is lost every year due to unproductive meetings. How much is your organization losing from inefficient and unnecessary meetings? In this session, learn the steps to determine when a meeting is necessary, how to structure the meeting agenda for efficiency and how to follow-through on outcomes.
This is part of the [Communication Skills for Emerging Leaders Series.](https://www.fvtc.edu/training-services/business-industry-services/seminars/service/communication-skills/communication-skills-for-emerging-leaders-series).
* How to determine if a meeting is necessary
* What must happen before a meeting takes place
* Tips to have efficient and effective meetings
* Assessing your organizations meetings and create a plan for improvement
* How to handle "difficult" people in meetings
Benefits & Outcomes
* Increase team efficiency and productivity
* Enhance employee engagement
* Create a great culture where people love their jobs