Team Building by Leveraging DiSC Assessments
As teams and organizations get more diverse, fast paced and innovative, personality clashes become critical and could be fatal! By leveraging the proven DiSC personality assessment, the organization's teamwork, productivity and morale can be significantly boosted! In this session, explore the DiSC personality assessment and gain insights into your personal profile. The DiSC model provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and to adapt their behaviors with others.
- The researched, validated and reliable personality test
- Gaining insights into pure style, natural style, intensity index and classic profile
- Increasing self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems
- How to create a preferred environment for each DiSC style to increase productivity and morale
- Leveraging team members’ personalities to conquer 'group thinking'
- Facilitating better teamwork and minimizing team conflict
- Managing more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
Benefits & Outcomes
- Build productive teams
- Develop effective managers, supervisors, leaders
- Help with change and conflict management
- Enhance the coaching experience