Explore Starting A Business
The **complimentary** *Explore Starting a Business* session provides a look inside at what it takes to launch a small business. Whether you want to own a part-time, home-based, micro, small or an entrepreneurial business, this session provides you with the information to get started.
Explore key factors in starting a business. Examine how to determine if you have a feasible idea, how to assess your business model and learn how developing a plan will build your business skills. Benefit from learning about all of the technical and financial resources available to help you launch a new business or reboot your existing business.
- The four (4) critical things you must do to launch and sustain a small business
- Resources available to new and existing small business owners
- Why the planning process is essential to your success
- Skill sets needed to be a successful business owner
- The legal, financial and regulatory issues
Benefits & Outcomes
- Network with people who want to start a business or already operate a business
- Get a realistic perspective of how to get a solid start in business ownership
- Participate in lively discussions that will answer key questions about launching and growing a business
- Learn about how to get money to launch or grow your small business