CDAT Advanced Structural Repairs
Hours: 24.00 | Estimated Cost: $850.00
This refreshed three-day seminar has an increased emphasis on repair strategy and will remove the mystery from where and how to locate advanced structural materials. CAFÉ standards, NHTSA and IIHS influences have forced OEM’s to produce lightweight, yet crashworthy vehicles resulting in aluminum and advanced technology steel usage. We highly recommend students also attend steering and suspension training by attending our "Problem Alignment" seminar.
CDAT Advanced Structural Repairs and CDAT Problem Alignment have recently replaced the five-day seminar, Analyzing and Estimating Structural Damage.
For more information on a combined structural, steering and suspension seminar, visit [www.fvtc.edu/cdat](http://www.fvtc.edu/cdat). This is a great fit for the intermediate level estimator.
- How to measure and interpret dimension reports
- Reviewing OEM specific position statements
- Where to locate sectioning or module replacement criteria
- New vehicle platform repair concerns
- Hands-on setup and re-dimensioning repairs
- Estimate damage using a developed structured estimating system
Benefits & Outcomes
- Become accurate in measuring and know what and how to repair
- Blending technicians with estimators is an exceptional added value to this seminar
- Remove the mystery from where and how to locate advanced structural materials
Sponsors & Partners