Tony was born in Appleton, Wisconsin. He has been very happily married for over 46 years. He and his wife Peggy have three children and eight grandchildren.
After serving 4 years in the U. S. Navy and volunteering one year in Vietnam, Tony returned to Appleton to begin his family and his banking career. In addition to his banking career, Tony has been active in many community organizations and churches for many years. In 2004 Tony began as a SCORE Volunteer and for 14 years co-hosted a weekly radio program, BizTalk, every Saturday morning featuring motivated entrepreneurs and experts offering advice and inspiration to those in the listening audience thinking of starting their own business.
Tony’s banking career spanned 30 years, from 1973 until 2003. He spent 27 years in business lending starting as a credit analyst and ending as President of a community bank. His last three years in business lending were spent at a $500 Million credit union as Vice President responsible for their business lending division.
Tony served in many management capacities during his banking career, participating in all aspects of management including Credit Officer, Senior Loan Officer, Asset/Liability Management, and bank President.
During his career as a business lender, Tony came to realize how important cash flow budgeting and break-even analysis is to the success of business owners and the success of the banking relationship. He also learned the characteristics of the “motivated” business owner. He has developed meaningful strategies that assist motivated business owners build strong, lasting relationships with their lenders.
In 2003 Tony started his company, Priora® Cash Flow Management, LLC. The vision and mission of Priora® Cash Flow Management, LLC are:
• Vision: “Applying financial literacy®.”
• Mission: “To educate and advise motivated business owners in using meaningful, creative strategies to improve their business.”
• Priora® uses the phrase, Manage your banking relationship; don’t be managed by it®” to inspire motivated entrepreneurs to negotiate the best terms with their lenders.
Since starting Priora® Cash Flow Management, LLC, Tony has assisted hundreds of motivated business owners to improve the performance of their businesses and their banking relationships. In January 2005 Tony introduced Priora ® Business, a state-of-the-art cash flow budgeting and management system that also includes a system to determine the break-even performance of a business. Priora ® Business was developed to provide motivated business owners with the ability to control the cash flows of their business and to apply the financial principles that will improve their business.
• Improved financial performance of the business.
• A better understanding of their accounting system.
• The ability to attract and retain quality employees.
• Significant improvement in their relationship with their lender.
• The ability to make better, informed business decisions.
• Greater peace of mind. Sleep better at night!
In addition to consulting with motivated business owners, Tony also consults with lending institutions involved in business lending. Services include training lenders, underwriting, process review focused on maintaining loan portfolio quality through strategic management practices, loan policy review and MBL portfolio review. The goal is to achieve efficiency in managing the risk of the loans in the MBL portfolio and to share with members the value of doing business with their lender.
Tony has served his clients throughout Wisconsin, in Washington, Georgia, Texas, Maine, Virginia, Florida, California, Michigan and Alabama. In his capacity as a former Advisor to CUNA for over 14 years, he provided on-site assistance to credit unions around the country starting their own business lending/services program. Many lending institutions have adopted Priora® Financialyzer® to strengthen the underwriting of their business loans and to manage the risk in their business loan portfolio.
Tony has been invited to speak to Associations and other business groups around the country on the topic of managing cash flow to improve the performance of the business and to build and maintain strong banking relationships.
Since 2004 Priora® Cash Flow Management, LLC has developed and released the following systems to assist motivated users to apply financial principles critical to their financial success: • 2004, Priora® Business was released to assist motivated business owners to apply the financial principles critical to their success.
• 2008 Priora® Financialyzer®, a financial statement analysis and loan underwriting software system for credit granting entities such as Credit Unions, Banks, Economic Development Centers, Small Business Development Centers and Chambers of Commerce.
• Priora® Debt Management Summary and Debt Consolidation
• Priora® 21 Economic Analysis
• Priora® Fluctuating Payment Calculator
• Priora® Job Profit Estimator
• Priora® Classified Loan Management System
• Priora® Financial Analysis
In 2015 Tony was recognized by SBA as the Wisconsin SBA Financial Services Champion for his work supporting entrepreneurs in Wisconsin. Also in 2015 the Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce awarded Tony the Joyce Bytof Exceptional Volunteer Award for his many hours volunteering in his services in the Fox Cities area.
Additional information and free DEMO downloads of the Priora® Business system are available by contacting Tony at email@example.com or 920-450-2840. Visit the Priora® web site at www.prioracfm.com.