Grant eligibility is determined through the FAFSA process. Federal and state grant money is gift aid that does not need to be repaid unless:

  • You never attended or you stop attending class prior to the Census Date, but your grade is posted after you receive your financial aid.
  • You drop a class after the Census Date, even if the class hasn’t started yet.
  • You have no passing grades for your semester.

Under any of these circumstances, you may need to repay some or all of your grant aid. Please see the Return of Title IV Funds procedure for more information.

Additional grant information can be found here.

Emergency Grants

Funding support is available for eligible current FVTC students experiencing an unforeseen financial expense or shortfall.

Learn More

Contact Us

Financial Aid
Email: Financial Aid