The average American works 46.7 hours a week. We think life’s too short to spend that time doing something you don’t enjoy. But making the decision to go back to school is not easy. You might think, “I don’t have the time… I have a family and a house payment, so I can’t afford it… I don’t know what I want to do… I won’t fit in…”
You’re not alone. We hear these stories every day and we also see the end result. Hundreds of adults just like you who took a risk and changed their life. And we're here to help.
- Looking for a change but aren't sure what program is for you? Don't worry, our career counselors can help you narrow down your options.
- Concerned about paying for college? Check out our AdultStart Scholarship and guide to Paying for College. Also, have you checked with your current employer to see if they offer tuition assistance?
- Finish a certificate or technical diploma (select programs) in a year or less and start changing your future today.
- Already been around the block once or twice? You may be eligible for Prior Learning Credit for past schooling or work/life experience.
- Are you a Veteran, servicemember or qualifying family member? Contact us to take advantage of the benefits available to you. Learn more.
- It can be difficult to focus on learning when other things are weighing on your mind. Check out all the student resources available including tutors.
- Not interested in a formal program but still want to learn something new or expand your knowledge? Explore our community classes.