Complete & Upload Health Information
- Once you have registered for Viewpoint Screening and have ordered your background check, you will need to upload required health information into the Health Portal. The Health Portal contains detailed information and forms needed to complete the below requirements:
- Complete the TB Testing (PDF) - Requires 4 total visits
||When to Schedule
||Purpose of Visit
||After starting pre-application
||Application of TB test 1
||48-72 hours after Visit 1
Results of Test 1
||7+ days after Visit 1
||Application of Test 2
||48-72 hours after Visit 3
||Results of Test 2
- Annual influenza vaccination (PDF) (required if class dates are from 11/1 through 3/31 or enrolling during this time). Clinical sites have the right to require annual influenza vaccination past this timeframe.
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- COVID-19 Booster (if eligible)
Note: Some of these tests and immunizations require more than one visit. It may take up to 6 weeks to complete the health work needed to go to clinical, so starting those as soon as possible is recommended. Specific dates and provider verified proof is needed to complete these forms.
* Proof of documentation is required for all health work and can come from: Wisconsin Immunization Registry OR official documentation that includes your demographic information and dates of vaccines from your health care provider. The small card you may have been given does not satisfy the documentation requirement.
After all the requirements above have been approved in your Viewpoint account, within 3-5 business days, admissions will send notification to your ‘preferred email – as indicated through your FVTC account’ of when you are eligible to enroll in the Nursing Assistant class section. To enroll in a class section follow instructions provided in the email.